Amazon.com Range Technology Active Fuel Management
Fuel Economy Device The Range AFM Plus works to enhance the factory Active Fuel Management functionality to save you gas and money over the lifetime of …... Active Fuel Management technology is supposed to deliver the performance of a V8 with the consumption of a V6, but in reality it's more like the comsumption of a V7. It's not the silver bullet solution to the reducing fuel consumption of large capacity engines, but Holden's AFM is a …
active fuel management in 2018 colorado 3 6 engine 2018
Question: I own a 2010 Chevy 1500 Silverado with a flex-fuel 5.3-liter Vortec V-8. The motor has an Active Fuel Management system that deactivates from V-8 to V-4 under certain conditions.... Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) is Honda's term for its variable displacement technology, which saves fuel by using the i-VTEC system to disable one bank of cylinders during specific driving conditions—for example, highway driving.
[VIDEO] How Chevy Turns a V8 into a Four-Cylinder
Switching off cylinders means potential savings in fuel consumption and more importantly, reduced greenhouse nasties at the exhaust pipe. AFM drivetrain and fuel consumption Holden has taken up the technology, offering its Active Fuel Management (AFM) system on all its automatic V8 models. how to watch me myself and irene gor free online You do have to leave it connected port for it to keep the Active Fuel Management turned off, but i would not recommend using it with a splitter. In your case, it would be better to look at the Predator 2 or inTune 3, which are unplugged after the adjustments are made to the tune file of the vehicle.
AFM- Active Fuel Management Holden - Automotive
27/03/2014 · What's the best way to eliminate the factory GM active fuel management on my '07 Suburban? By "best" I mean most cost effective. I'm not looking to spend some ridiculous amount of cash on a tuner that does much more than give you the ability to turn the AFM off. how to turn off all ig comments Active Fuel Management (formerly known as Displacement on Demand) is a trademarked name for the automobile variable displacement technology from General Motors. It allows a V6 or V8 engine to "turn off" half of the cylinders under light-load conditions to improve fuel economy .
How long can it take?
wow turned off the Active Fuel Management System- now i
- Truck Trend Garage 2010 Chevy 1500 Silverado Active Fuel
- Sprint/Marathon Active Fuel Management Module DiabloSport
- Active Fuel Management enacademic.com
- RA003 Range Technology Active Fuel Management Disable
How To Turn Off Active Fuel Management
18/02/2011 · I bought a NNBS truck with Active Fuel Management and at first thought it was kinda novel. After about 2 weeks with it, I had to find out how to ditch it. After about 2 weeks with it, I had to find out how to ditch it.
- 18/02/2011 · I bought a NNBS truck with Active Fuel Management and at first thought it was kinda novel. After about 2 weeks with it, I had to find out how to ditch it. After about 2 weeks with it, I had to find out how to ditch it.
- 18/12/2011 · An L77 will have all the DOD lifters and such, same as L76 (L98 is no more for holden) - but AFM won't be supported by your car, so should be fine.
- 15/02/2017 · Newbie - 2011 Suburban 5.3 - Disable Active fuel Management My first vehicle to tune is my 2011 Suburban z71 5.3L . I'm have heard that the active fuel management(or displacement on demand) should be disabled since it causes engine failures.
- It completely shuts off the active fuel management so the truck never goes into 4 cyl mode. Installed it just before starting a 3000 mile trip and was pleasantly surprised to see I was getting an extra 4mpg. The only negative I have to say is the device will occasionally throw the check engine light on for loss of communication with other modules but goes back out after 3 or 4 key cycles. For