chronicle Definition of chronicle in English by Oxford
The Tennessee Supreme Court issued a statement in response saying: "Under state law, a life sentence is a determinate sentence of 60 years. However, the 60-year sentence can be reduced by up to 15... Fraudster Freddy David is appealing against his six-year prison sentence for a massive Ponzi scheme, many of whose victims were from the Jewish community.
chronicle in a sentence AZdictionary
Captain’s Chronicle 2 #0000-1 This page from the Captain’s Chronicle is b a story. b a procedure. b a persuasive text. b an information report. 2 The first paragraph, under …... TEXTING teen driver Rachel Begg has had her sentence cut by a year. TEXTING teen driver Rachel Begg has had her sentence cut by a year. Begg, now 20, of Whinbank, Ponteland, ploughed into
Split sentence given in chase plea crossville-chronicle.com
The function of tragedy is to chronicle calamity. up from the sports section of the News Chronicle. I’m a reporter at the Chronicle, she said. Cindy’s with the Chronicle, I alerted him. ing to the chronicle of Ram is bereft of sentiment. of the flood comes in the family chronicle of one of. how to take minutes for dummies To chronicle an event is to record it as it happens, and a chronicle is a record of those events. If your grandmother took the time to chronicle the details of her 1910 journey to Japan, you can read her chronicle …
Chronicle in a sentence answers.com
A sentence using the word chronicles. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chronicles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chronicles. how to use semblance in a sentence The Peterborough Chronicle, not content with voicing this sentiment, gives Eustace a bad character. Here he wrote his Chronicle, containing the history of the house of the Palaeologi from 1258-1476. It is true that Eusebius, in his Chronicle, dates his first appearance from A.D. McCrindle, Hakluyt
How long can it take?
use chronicle in a sentence chronicle example sentences
- 10-year prison sentence for man convicted of threatening
- Police use capsicum spray on man in courtroom dock
- use chronicle in a sentence chronicle example sentences
- Sentence for chronicles Use chronicles in a sentence
How To Use Chronicle In A Sentence
I don't see why not. You could use Kyuubi on uzumaki chronicles, so you should be able to use cursemark sasuke, but this is only a guess.
- How can I put and write and define chronicle in a sentence and how is the word chronicle used in a sentence and examples? 用chronicle造句, 用chronicle造句, 用chronicle造句, chronicle meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.
- AN EXPLOSIVE scene played out in the Cairns Magistrates Court this morning after police had to use capsicum spray on a man in the courtroom dock.
- Here are 111 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "chronicle". Sentences with the word : Synonyms. Antonyms How to use chronicle in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word chronicle? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. After the first diaries, which deal with years of persecution and suffering, one expects this one to be a chronicle of
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed has asked Gov. Jerry Brown to release her brother from prison, where he has served nearly two decades of a 44-year sentence for a manslaughter conviction in the