Breeding honey gouramis The fish doctor
9/10/2012 · The other Gouramis look fine and are eating, though two of them have seemed to be sluggish for a while now. I did have high ammonia, it was 8 and I've gotten it down to 0 in about three days doing 50% water changes daily until it was down and used Stress Zyme+ after each change and just replaced what I took out each time.... 6/12/2017 · Blue Gourami, a labyrinth fish that usually grows to 10-12 cm (3.9 – 4.7 inch) and lives up to 8 years, originally comes from Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand and is ideally kept in heavily planted large biotope aquariums (100 liters, 26 US gallons, 22 Imperial gallons) in pairs as they’re very territorial towards each other unless one of the two fish is of different gender. Females are
Help! Gourami Turned Black! MyFishTank.Net Forum
12/02/2013 · I purchased two 5cm pearl gouramis to go with the above fish. They was fine with each other until about 3 days ago when one started chasing and biting the other. No matter what I try, the bullying won't stop, and the gourami chases the other from dawn till dusk. I've moved a few rocks and added more, added floating plants, even increased water changes with API stress coat, and filter... The other 2 seem just fine - chasing each other, eating well - on a weekly variety of good quality flake, algae/Spirulina wafers and live brine shrimp from the LFS. Today, I noticed the small female on the bottom of the tank having a hard time orienting herself.
How do i stop my dwarf gourami from fighting? Yahoo Answers
12/02/2013 · I purchased two 5cm pearl gouramis to go with the above fish. They was fine with each other until about 3 days ago when one started chasing and biting the other. No matter what I try, the bullying won't stop, and the gourami chases the other from dawn till dusk. I've moved a few rocks and added more, added floating plants, even increased water changes with API stress coat, and filter how to turn on pool waterfall Your goldfish may not be biting each other at all. If you notice your male goldfish chasing the female around the tank, he is ready to mate. If you don't want goldfish babies, remove the male and put him alone in a tank during breeding season in the spring.
Honey Gouramis Fighting Gouramis 53792
Interestingly enough, there are many other Gouramis out there, but there is a specific one, the Gold Gourami, which is actually the exact same as the Blue version, except for the color of course. Gouramis in general are omnivores and will eat much plant life, veggies, and smaller insects too. how to take backup of website from cpanel Avoid mixing them with fellow gouramis (other than dwarfs), since they are larger and very aggressive towards their own species, this applies in particular to Blue gouramis. Betta males are not a good choice either, you can try rainbows and even one or two angelfish .
How long can it take?
Will my 2 Golden Gourami's Kill each other? Yahoo Answers
- Dwarf Gouramis TANK FISH TIPS
- Dwarf Gouramis Too Shy? My Aquarium Club
- Honey Gouramis Fighting Gouramis 53792
- Fish stop eating and die Tropical Fish Keeping
How To Stop Two Male Gouramis From Eating Each Other
The male sex of the Dwarf Gourami is the most colorful of the two sexes. The color pattern is full of light blue shimmering effect with red /orange vertical stripes going down the middle of it’s body.
- Is There A Way To Stop My Two Gouramis From Fighting. Will my 2 Golden Gouramis Kill each other. It could be a couple things. For about the first two weeks, territorial fish (which gouramis are) may nip and chase each other as they establish their territories in the tank and pecking order.
- Colorful fish that are hardy and full of personality, gouramis make excellent community tank residents. In the first part of our look at gouramis, a professional aquarist offers some basic gourami care advice and recommends some of the best dwarf gourami species for your setup.
- 4/03/2014 · Yes, Male Gouramis are like Bettas almost as far as aggression toward each other. The two species are closely related. Anatomy and disposition are very similar. The two species are closely related. Anatomy and disposition are very similar.
- The Kissing Gourami is a long time favorite of aquarists and an age old fish. It became a popular aquarium fish when it was first introduced to the hobby in about 1950 from commercial breeders in …